Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Even Smaller Update

Another few days of not playing much. Did some shopping, cooking and a lot of cleaning yesterday and today I got an invite to the Warlords of Draenor beta. I wish I could play both games at once. :'(
First successful rocket woohoo.


Hub is working on the musician aspiration now, so he's serenading me. 

I'm going to have to take this thing out of her pocket. She keeps autonomously pulling it out and poking it, putting hub in a bad mood.

She also keeps carrying it around like a weird teddy bear.

Only need to earn §100 in tips and it's taking multiple trips out.

She's working on the mixologist aspiration now.

Playing with the new gnome from today's update. He looks so happy.

I'm having her to make a lot of trips to space to get more collectibles. Supposed to be some of the fruits/veg from space too. 

The fossilized whatzit is a plumbob.

No comments:

Post a Comment