Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tiny Update

I missed a few days of playing, so not many new pics. I'm still liking the game though. I wish they'd hurry up and patch the family tree thing. I'd like to start a Legacy Challenge, but I've heard that family relationships are getting messed up and I wouldn't want to lose progress or have to start over, because of a bug.

I'm focused, so I can examine the water thoughtfully. I don't think there was a real difference though.

And here is my first awfully dressed townie. Just like in TS3!

I have my sim working on the painting aspiration now.
I like looking at the new paintings. Social bunny!!! I wish those guys were back in the game.


Holy crap. Our bills are almost §8,000. I mean, they have a big house, but the whole 2nd story is practically empty.

I think this was a flirty painting. I kept this one.

Hub needs to do a lot of upgrades for his aspiration, so I just bought a bunch of toilets for him to play with.

Even though my sim is on the painter aspiration, I've still been having her keep up with her garden. I've been having her fish for fertilizer. I don't like how the fish usually turn foul before I can even get her back home to put them in the fridge. Hopefully, that'll be tweaked later.
No doorbells! Sims actually knock now. I like the sound it makes.

I had to download the updated Hippiedippie. This one doesn't care for me so much.


I don't know what they were talking about, but they both became incredibly embarrassed. 


Hippiedippie was so embarrassed, she just left the conversation to go hide under her covers.
EMOTION!!!
Kind of out of order, but whatever. This is a finished confident painting. I think I could do that irl.

And here are various paintings. For her aspiration, she needs to decorate the house with a butt ton of paintings. I like how the small sized ones fit together like a grid when you hang them close together.

And my proudest moment yet...I ONLY NEED ONE MORE ELEMENT! I just wonder how long that will take. I've gotten quite a few of the MySim dolls and some frogs. Hub figured out that you can click on the frogs in your inventory and breed them. I guess to end up with breeds you can't find out in the world? I'll have find a frog breeding guide.


No comments:

Post a Comment